PC software for CNC programming of additional machining technologies.
+Technology packages I
(options): Technology packages enable additional technological machining with output of CNC blocks for further processing.
Runs and can be used on a PC independently of INDEX Virtual Machine and TRAUB WinFIexPS
- 3D-STEP Import technology package (SAP 12033646)
- DeburringPRO technology package (SAP 12033647)
- Milling technology package (SAP 12033645)
- Streamline milling technology package (SAP 12033644)
- Engraving* technology package (SAP 12033643)
*IT-TECHNO with “Engraving” technology package is identical to the former WinGravur
With the “3D-STEP Import” interactive function, 3D files can be loaded directly in STEP format (.stp/.step) and opened. The loaded object is displayed as a mesh model.
- Direct transfer of contours from 3D-STEP data to the INDEX TRAUB-TECHNO module
- Easy and fast alignment of the position of the 3D model to the next rectangular plane
- Zero point is set by snapping and clicking on a desired existing point
- Automatically generated contour from contiguous geometrical elements
- Flexible use of the contours for workpieces, blanks, cutting tool edge shapes, etc.
Deburring complex contours
- Interactive function for deburring edges and openings
- Calculation functions for full radius cutters or chamfer cutters
Engraving lettering and logos
- Graphics-based interactive support on face, cylinder sleeve, or taper sleeve
- Marking of workpieces with sequential numbers
- Marking of logos
- Adjustable font size, position, spacing, etc.
- Font settings, e.g., italic, mirror font
- Graphics-based machining preview directly upon input
Advanced milling operations
- Helical contour milling with simultaneous axial and radial infeed
- Trochoidal milling for optimum removal rate with the full cutting edge
- Milling of contours, taking into account highly efficient machining strategies
- Increased tool life and surface quality thanks to constant chip volume
- Supports machining of Torx profiles (T6-T100) with streamline strategy