INDEX C200 tandem production turning machine – for highly productive bar machining
For doubled productivity
- Clearly structured and ergonomically mature work area concept
- Spindle clearance 2x 52 mm
- 2 x 2 powerful motor spindles of identical design
- High parts variety through 3 turrets with 2 x 5 tools.
- Rear-end machining by tandem counter spindle
- Simultaneous machining using 3 turrets
- Specifically matched bar loader INDEX MBL52 tandem
- Integrated removal device
- Control: Siemens S840D sl
C200 tandem in focus
INDEX SingleSlide: Better and clearly faster machining
The market demands production turning machines that shorten cycle times, increase tool life and work more economically. The INDEX C200 tandem meets these requirements to a high degree.
By virtue of the INDEX SingleSlide, a slideway with two degrees of freedom in one plane, the INDEX solution has many advantages compared with conventional machines.